Articles on: Property Management
This article is also available in:

What Tax Forms I Need To Fill

Property owned by Foreign individuals or foreign corporations need to complete and sign W-8ECI form with ITIN or EIN

Please click to fill with your ITIN o EIN: (

If you do not have an ITIN, you can get more information to apply here, option 2 seems to be the more simple and faster:

Property owned by US Corporations, US Citizens or permanent residents need to complete and sign W9 form with your SSN or EIN

For any questions filling this forms, please consult your accountant.

Updated on: 10/07/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!